Register now to access insight & data on market activity through an extensive range of regular research reports and ad-hoc analyses, including; industry-leading Quarterly Investment Banking Reviews, Weekly Deals Scorecard, Monthly Deals Snapshot and ongoing Research reports.
Strongest Annual Start for IB Fees in Two Years; IB Fees Up 6% in Q1
- Global Investment Banking Fees Total US$19.8 billion, up 6% from 2012; Slowest First Quarter for IB Fees in Europe, Asia Pacific since 2009
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Takes Top Spot for Global Investment Banking Fees; Significant Walletshare gains Among Top Five Banks
- Financials, Energy & Power and Industrials Account for 51% of Global Investment Banking Fee Pool
- Debt Capital Markets Fees Account for 33% of Global Fees; M&A Fees Fall 11%; Syndicated Lending Fees up 37%
- Financial Sponsor-related up 28% from 2012; Bain Capital Tops Financial Sponsor Rankings