Register now to access insight & data on market activity through an extensive range of regular research reports and ad-hoc analyses, including; industry-leading Quarterly Investment Banking Reviews, Weekly Deals Scorecard, Monthly Deals Snapshot and ongoing Research reports.
Slowest Quarter for IB Fees since 2009; IB Fees Up 3% YTD
- Global Investment Banking Fees Total US$56.8 billion, up 3% from 2012; Slowest Quarter for IB Fees since Q1' 2009
- JP Morgan Takes Top Spor for Global Investment Banking Fees; Top Five Banks Pick Up 3.2 Wallet-share Points
- Financials, Energy & Power and Industrials Account for 54% of Global Investment Banking Fee Pool
- Debt Capital Markets Fees Account for 31% of Global Fees; M&A Fees Fall 16%; Equity Capital Markets Fees up 20% while fees from syndicated loans increased 16%
- Financial Sponsor-related up 7% from 2012; Blackstone Group Tops Financial Sponsor Rankings